Saturday, June 25, 2011

hiatus

So as you have probably noticed I had taken a break from my blog the last few weeks. I decided to take a break from a lot of the "extras" I do since I am so worn out from this currant pregnancy. With all my pregnancies I have been very tired the first trimester and this coupled with low energy and constant naseau leads to little being done. Thankfully as I head into the second trimester I start to feel to much better. So now I am starting to do a little more. For the past couple months most of my energy that I had went into my children and husband, even my house went downhill. But we all survived and I am very happy to be feeling better. This past week I have started feeling the baby move which is one of my favourite marks of pregnany as it makes everything more intimate and "real". So I should be here more now :) (I hope, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment