Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rain...


It has been raining and cold here the last few days. I really want the sun to come out so I can start gardening and just so we can be outside after a long winter. But I know the rain is good for the ground. Thankfully, the children are always full of life and ideas and energy so even if we are stuck inside it is not boring. I find it hilarious to play hide and seek with them. "Count Mommy!" they say as they run off laughing. I can hear a mile away where they are hiding, and always one of the same places too. For awhile I was not sure why I was making my bed everyday as they would always hide under the covers. As I look, pretending to not know where they are hiding, they giggle and if I take to long theypop out and shout "Here I am!". The other day I bought a used typewritter for $1 that they have been using to "write" letter. Yes, it actually works. Still we are feeling housebound and are ready for the sun to come out!!!

1 comment:

  1. I understand this post lol, can't wait to go out again!!!

    Today we all had a 4 hour nap, I guess the rain, cold and gray day, made all of us extra sleepy!!!!

    ReplyDelete