Sunday, April 17, 2011

My little Menace

Sometimes I call Samuel, My Little Menace, because he is very curious and always seems to be getting into something. Here are a few things he did the past few days. Good thing he is just so cute :)

He likes to sit on the counter when I make supper. Here he is deciding that the salad needs some mashing.


The two older children have a craft cupboard full of crafts. I guess one of them left it open!


Hmmmm, what is in here for me to get into!


Samuel likes to read books but first he usually likes to clear off the entire shelf first so that when he sits down he has a wide seletion to read from :)


And here he is helping me out by clearing all the artwork and magnets off the fridge for me.

This little guy really is a lot of fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! They are busy at this stage aren't they, indeed they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete